Currently, we started offering new course set up for training international childcare teachers in junior university/kindergartens. We do business in the education of junior university students, high school students, and kindergarten kids as well as in academic research.
We are now recruiting some teachers to support the teaching and nursing activities of the English Immersion Class! (with one homeroom/curriculum developing teacher and 15 kids)
• You must have a Kindergarten Teacher's License 幼稚園教諭免許.
• Have nursery experience.
• Have basic PC skills.
• Your English skill must be good enough to take care of children.
• Preparing teaching material/class management/preparing and joining the special events/leading and guiding kids in outdoor nursing activities/supporting parents/ creating classroom environment/supporting recruitment and PR activities etc.
The working hours are 08:00~16:45, including a lunch break from 12:00~12:45.
Generally, the work days are from Monday to Friday. In the case weekend or holiday attendances are required, the holidays will be exchanged on weekdays (25 times/year).
215,670yen~328,335yen/month plus transportation
• Multiple subsidies offered, like ¥6,000 work subsidy, ¥14,000 family subsidy, ¥2,000 child subsidy, ¥6,000~¥10,000 class teacher subsidy etc.
• Transportation fee (up to 50,000yen/month)
• Multiple insurances
• Visa sponsorship
• 10 paid holidays/year after 6 months of employment
• Pre-training period
• Summer training period(2 weeks in August)
Apply and join us!